woensdag 30 juli 2008

Dick Elffers Holland and the Canadians Graphic Design Photography

PHILLIPS, MAJOR NORMAN ET AL. - Holland and the Canadians . With 150 photographs. Amsterdam / Antwerpen, Contact (1945), Illus. boards with spiral binding, 34 x 24,3 cm., 32 pp. text in Dutch and 72 plates with 150 b/w photographic illustrations. Photographs by Emmy Andriesse, Eva Besnyö, Carel Blazer, Cas Oorthuys, Hans Sibbelee, Krijn Taconis, Ad Windig and many others. Lay-out and design of boards by Dick Elffers. See for the slideshow ...

4 opmerkingen:

Moses zei

I received the same book severall years ago from my father who came to Canada from Holland in 1953. Nice to know another one exists.

Moses zei

I received the same book from my father who came to Canada from Holland in 1953. Nice to a another copy of this book exists. It makes me proud to think of the of the great relationship between these two countries.

Tracy Stead zei

I have a copy of the Holland and the Canadians book, with a note written in it dated 1948

Anoniem zei

I have the same book but in English with the cover title "Holland and the Canadians"